Sun Oaks Tennis and Fitness, the finest full-service health club in Redding for 50 years, is not your average gym! We are located on over six beautiful acres in east Redding. Our tennis program features 3 full-time professionals, 7 outdoor courts and 3 indoor courts, the only indoor tennis courts in the north state. Throughout the year we offer numerous tournaments, social events, leagues and clinics for all ages ranging from juniors to adults. If tennis is your interest, Sun Oaks is the place for you.
Sun Oaks has three pools and two spas for your enjoyment. Our covered 8-lane, 25-yard pool is open and heated year round. Our recreation pool is designed for summer play and lap swimming, and our toddler pool will keep your kids cool all summer long. Sun Oaks is the club for quality swim lessons, fitness swimming and summer fun in the sun.
We’re also a complete health and fitness facility with a certified group exercise and personal training staff, complete weight and cardiovascular equipment, and over 120 group fitness classes seven days per week. Our dedicated personal trainers and group fitness instructors will help you see results and meet your goals whether in classes, one-on-one personal training or group training.
We are a “family” club, with babysitting, kids’ fitness, summer camp and planned activities throughout the year. Sun Oaks motto is “Kids are Members Too,” meaning children are very important to us. We strive to provide healthy and challenging activities for kids of all ages.
Sun Oaks Features:
- 1600 square foot cardio room with over 40 pieces of equipment including treadmills, steppers, cross trainers, rowers and cycles. Cardio Theater on each individual piece!
- 2700 square foot weight room including selectorized weight machines, free weights and plate-loaded equipment. Maintain weight loss as you become stronger!
- 800 square foot Olympic lifting area with the capacity for pull ups, pushups, jump rope, bench press, wall ball, power cleans, squats, box jumps, military press, dead lifts, and more!
- Three studio fitness center, personal training/small group training studio and a 25-yard, 8 lane pool.
- Certified personal trainers and group exercise instructors. Our team will help you reach your athletic, fitness, health and weight loss goals.
- Over 120 group fitness classes 7 days per week with a variety of cardio, conditioning, mind/body, aquatics, and cycling. Burn calories, lose fat and become fit!