Group Fitness will return June 15th!
We cannot wait to welcome you back into the Studios!
Please review the new temporary group fitness policies below.
Group Fitness in the Covid-19 Era
There are two ways you can now enjoy Group Fitness programs. You can sign-up for on-site classes or join us from home via Livestream through Facebook.
Classes will be limited until social distancing guidelines allow expansion.
- Sign-up using your Sun Oaks online account or your Sun Oaks app.
- You may sign-up 48 hours in advance.
- Do not sign-up for a class unless you plan to stay for the entire time.
- To ensure your safety and the safety of others you will be required to wipe down your equipment and return it to the designated areas after class ends.
- Please enter the Group Fitness building through the north hallway door and exit through the east door at the front of the studio.
- Station locations are marked on the floor on a first come – first serve basis.
- No saving spots for others.
- Roll will be taken 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Spots will be given away to those waiting at this time.
- No entry allowed once class starts.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 2 hours prior to class.
Classes for participants 16 and older.
Any reservation cancelled less than 2 hours before class time subject to a $5 charge.
There will be a $10 no show charge for each missed reservation.
*For yoga classes bring your own mat.
(We have used sanitized mats available for sale at the front desk for $5 each)
All classes except Aqua Fitness will be live streamed on Facebook at their scheduled times. If you would like to enjoy classes from home please join the group Sun Oaks Community. Mossa programs will only be available during scheduled times due to licensing.June-2020-GF-4