6 WEEK- Cross Flow Transformation Challenge begins February 6th
Refresh your mind, so you can feel peace and reduce stress. Revamp your habits, so you can finally lose weight for good. Detox your body to increase energy and balance hormones. Transform your mind and body through workouts that are created from proven Cross Training techniques and Yoga inspired poses designed for you to look and feel your best!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 2 – Weekly Cross Flow Classes (Combines Yoga and Cross Training) –
- NOW 1 hour and 15 minutes instead of 1 hour, so we have to time to talk about that week’s challenges and triumphs ensuring greater accountability and success.
- Step by Step Guide Book is handed out the first day to ensure success.
- Daily 20 minute exercise challenge to keep you moving and motivated.
- 6-Week Calendar with your daily habits that build on eachother.
- Ease into a sugar detox and more exercise, instead of getting discouraged by taking on too much at one time.
- Nutritional Guidebook to show you the types of foods that will create healthy habits.
- 2 Styku Scans, so you can see the exact changes your body made. $80 value! Learn more about Styku
- Accountability, Guidance, and Support, so you don’t have to worry about what to do.
WHEN: Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-5:15pm
WHERE: The Studio
COST: $199/members and $249/non-members
Tasha has been in the health and fitness industry for 10 years, which has allowed her to see both the positive and negative impacts it can have on others. There are some secrets to success Tasha has learned on her personal journey as well as professional working with hundreds of clients, which she desires to share with others so they can finally feel empowered to change.
She loves to see others practicing the methods of exercise and nutrition that leave them thriving instead of burnout, confused, and frustrated. She uses her knowledge gained through formal education, research, and personal experience to equip others to discover the movements and foods that make their bodies feel alive.
Tasha has a Bachelor’s in Public Health and is an A.C.E. certified personal trainer, Fitness Nutritionist, and Mind/Body Specialist giving her a whole person approach when it comes to training.
You can expect variety, energy, and an emphasis on self-acceptance during a personal training session or group workout with Tasha, which will leave you feeling grounded and confident.
Tasha is passionate about what she does and is eager to work with clients of all backgrounds and fitness levels, so don’t hesitate set up an appointment that will lead to lasting results.