Our team at Sun Oaks wants to help keep you mentally and physically healthy this winter.
Don’t let the rain drag you down, count down the days to spring with our Winter Activity Challenge!
See our list of challenges below.
- Write down your goals for your 60 days of activity (first 30 and second 30)
- Drink 8 – 8 ounce glasses of water today
- Do a strength training workout
- Do a cardio training workout
- Try a class you have never done before
- Play a game of tennis or attend Group Tennis
- Get in your 20,000 steps
- Try any group cycling class
- Try Group Power or Group Active
- Try Zumba, Group Blast or Group Fight
- Try any yoga or Group Centergy class
- Bring a friend to workout
- Measure and log your food for 1 day – be honest with yourself!
- Try any BootCamp one day on us!
- Give a review on FaceBook
- Post a picture on FaceBook or Instagram and share! Tag @sunoaks and use #sunoaks
- Be a vegetarian for a day
- Share your favorite healthy recipe. If you do so online make sure to tag us!
- Do something outside – walk, hike, garden
- Try gluten free for a day
- Try dairy free for a day
- Take your measurements or get a Styku 3D Body Scan
- Rest! – Get a Massage or practice meditation
- Try any Aqua fitness workout or swim laps
- Hit the weight room for a Total Body Workout
- Try a new cardio machine
- Try sugar free for a day
- Try intermittent fasting
- Weigh yourself
- Track your activities for one day