Membership Change of Status
Please take a moment to read through our policies regarding making changes to a membership:
- All Membership Change requests must be submitted by the 15th of the month in order to be processed for the following month.
- All requests must be emailed to .
- All cancellation requests must be emailed to
- When downgrading the account, memberships will incur a $30 processing fee.
- Accounts that are on time-commitment agreements can only downgrade once the time commitment has ended, barring special circumstances such as moving out of the area or injury.
- Accounts on time-commitment agreements may only be placed on ‘hold’ under special circumstances. The number of months that the account is on hold will be added to the end of the agreement.
- Members are able to put their accounts on hold for $10/month. If they are on a month to month agreement, they can do this indefinitely. If they are in a time-commitment, they can do this for up to 3 months, barring special circumstances.
Please allow 7-10 days for processing.